This module allows you to connect to external databases, execute custom SQL queries and convert each result row into an Enterprise Architect element.
- Customize the element Type and Stereotype for the elements to sync
- Map SQL columns to element properties or tag values
- Set the frequency of synchronization to keep your data synced in EA
- New SQL results will become new elements in EA
- Previously created EA elements will refresh the tag values according to SQL data
- Connect to multiple databases and synchronize multiple data in separated SQL queries.
Connecting to different database systems you can import:
- Any other data stored in a database and listable via SQL